'Tis the seasons for resolutions, and if one of your resolutions is to save up more money, or be more mindful of your spending habits, then this video is for you! 💸 Honestly, though, no one’s perfect and I think we all have a little room to be better with hoe we manage our money. So whether or not raking in more dough is on your goals list, I think you’ll find something useful in this video!
In this video I'm sharing 20 practical changes and habits to help you spend less and save more (because they basically get you to the same goal, hehe). Let me know how it goes for you! And if you have other ideas, please share in the comments! We’d love to hear 😉
P.S. I thought I wrote 15 and then realized I actually had 20 tips so ignore me in the video when I say "15"!
- ✨ w a t c h m o r e ✨ -
🎊 2018 | MY YEAR in review - https://bit.ly/2Fb0vUa
☀ My SUNDAY routine | getting organized for the week - https://bit.ly/2QIJOGK
- ✨ r e s o u r c e s ✨ -
* [VIDEO] 3 frugal + sustainable SHOPPING TIPS + fall thrift haul - https://bit.ly/2ONpRIP
* [VIDEO] Thrift haul try on + 5 tips for MINDFUL SHOPPING - https://bit.ly/2Cq5WND
* Poshmark - https://poshmark.com/
* Facebook Marketplace - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace
* LetGo - https://us.letgo.com/en
* Ebay - https://www.ebay.com/
* RetailMeNot - https://www.retailmenot.com/
* Ebates - https://www.ebates.com/
* Mint.com - https://www.mint.com/
* Libby app - https://meet.libbyapp.com/
* [VIDEO] HEALTHY LUNCH ideas for school and work - https://bit.ly/2GVWbL2
* Marie Kondo's show, "Tidying Up" - https://www.netflix.com/title/80209379
P. S. For a table of contents to this video, links to the products I used, my social media links, and more, head to YouTube by clicking the video!